Friday, November 21, 2008

God has me confused with someone else.

Everyone always says God will never give you more than you can handle. I honestly believe that with all my heart. However I do think that God may have me confused with someone else. Is that possible? This is it..I officially want to crawl in a hole. Just an update on Rocky. He has pancreatitis. Google it and it will give you all the details. I know your cousin's momma's brother had it and he is fine however...... Rocky is different. It is his immunosuppressants (that he HAS to have to LIVE) that is causing the pancreatitis. So what to do what to do. Honestly I don't know what to do anymore. Tired of trying to figure it out. On a positive note his lungs are GREAT! MWUAH

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Lord, I lift up Tara to you and I pray that you'd carry her through this rough time and give her peace. Lord, I pray you'd give the doctors wisdom so they'd know exactly what they need to do.

Amen